Social activities are part of the scene
Since founded, Mishan Jerusalem has been a well-known and beloved home. The building is also used as a cultural center and destination for the city’s retirees. The community’s perception of the facility and its support for volunteer activities has led to cooperation with significant bodies and organizations, such as the Jerusalem Municipality, clubs, worker committees and pensioner organizations
At Mishan Jerusalem there are many social activities as well as rich cultural evenings, for instance performances by singers and dancers, lectures, film screenings, and more. Various activities are also held, such as handicrafts, gymnastics and yoga
Everything you need in one place
On every floor there is a lobby for the residents’ use. In addition, there is a gym, a computer room, a library, a synagogue, a clinic, a pharmacy and a cultural hall. Life at Mishan Jerusalem promises a wide range of services and benefits:
• A restaurant serving hot meals, with delivery to apartments if requested.
• Weekly cleaning service of your choice.
• Maintenance services available for every need.
• For your welfare, a social worker and a house mother.
• For your convenience, in the building – hairdresser, beauty salon and weekly sales of a variety of products.
• A clinic open seven days a week.
• 24-hour nurse on duty.
• A doctor at your service, during the days and hours of operation.
• A doctor on call is available at night.
• Medications are routinely dispensed and, if necessary, to your apartment.
• Urgent medication dispensed daily.